Sunday, October 7, 2012

Liam Payne Tells Radio One: "I'm Single- But Leona Lewis Is Hot!"

Liam, his new hair and someone's shoulder

Liam Payne had an early yesterday morning: he was co-presenting on Rafio One with Gemma Cairney, and he did very well. 

Gemma Cairney took the chance to grill Liam on the rumoured Leona Lewis romance-and he admitted that yes he fancies her.

Liam Payne tweets a picture of himself at a radio studio

"I do have a crush on Leona, she's hot!" he said. I met her. She's hot. I haven't eaten dinner with her though."

He was a bit cagey about his exact relationship status with the singer though, saying: "I'd like to highlight   the fact I"m single! He also told lucky caller Natalia that the qualities he looks for in a girl are: "nice eyes, nice smile and good conversation. "
One Direction leave the ITV studios

Liam also talked about the week's biggest celebrity hair cut news-his new shaved head. "I was doing a photoshoot for a certain magazine, and they said what can we do with your hair, and I was like shave it off. We went shorter, and shorter, and this is it," he said. "I have naturally quite curly hair, so I had to straighten it every morning with a hairdryer." 

He told Gemma that his new hair had nothing to do with his break up from Danielle Peazer, it just took him about 30 minutes each mornig to do his hair, so now he's getting more sleep.

Leona Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment